Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yikes!

For Mother's Day Calder bought me (and him) webcams so we could video chat while he is in Delaware for the summer. I didn't think I'd be into webcam chatting but I can now say I LOVE it! We've made a habit of getting on Skype every night, chatting for a few minutes, saying our nighttime prayers together, and doing "goodnight babe I love you" kissy faces.

(enjoy the picture since I'm sure he'll make me take it off when/if he notices!)

I miss him so much but it is somewhat refreshing to feel 'grown up' and doing lame things because it's what's best long term for our family.

Since he's been gone it seems like bugs have been invading my apartment. I've sucked up two spiders and a bee in the vacuum.

I had my 10 week appointment on Tuesday and heard the tiny little heartbeat! Such a cute little sound and the doctor said it sounded perfect(: Meanwhile I'm trying to resist the urge to buy tons of stuff for this kid. I've done pretty well (mainly since I don't know if I want pink or blue yet) except I lost it for a while when I saw some University of Minnesota onesies on sale. He/She has to have something to wear to visit daddy at school right? Or to wear to graduation? I can't handle the cuteness.

I finally went on a much needed shopping trip this week. I got one pair of shorts, one skirt, two shirts, 2 pairs of flip-flops, one swimsuit, and one swimsuit coverup thingy, and socks. Every single thing was on sale. I love Kohls.

I'm going to Delaware tomorrow and haven't packed yet!

2 comments:

gwen said...

Calder needs to give you the same rule Whitney gave me~ no pics posted on blog without prior approval! About time you updated....missed you....even though I talk to you everyday or so! Excited for July 2!! What do you want to do and what do you want to eat??

gwen said...

The baby in the diagram showing how many days looks just like a Mardi Gras "king cake" baby! haha