Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crafty!

I went to a HUGE craft fair yesterday morning - I didn't buy much but found so many things that I want to have 'someday'. Most of it was decoration type stuff that I just don't have space to store right now but really loved.

My absolute favorite was the artist Randal Spangler. This is how I want to theme a kid's room... someday - a boys room more specifically. I love all the prints with the little dragons reading books. They are so colorful and really illustrate the love I hope any future child of mine will have for reading. He also had some paintings of awesome libraries. Really, really neat and whimsical. Check it out if you have a chance.

Also, and this isn't anything new, but they had some really cool felt play sets. I really liked the Bible Costumes and Costumes of The World sets.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I agree, I love the dragons, so cute!