Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Hair

I need a haircut and I'm having a really hard time making up my mind. Right now it's just long, flat and straight. It's not bad except that it's always in a ponytail by 9:00. I've narrowed it down to a few options... let me know what you think. Calder likes long hair... I told him that when he starts shaving his face everyday then he can have some (small amount) of input in my hairstyle.

Option 1: Heidi Klum Hair

Cute but doesn't really solve the 'long and annoying' problem.

Option 2: Hayden Panettiere Hair

My hair is straight and thin - so it could actually look like this.

Option 3: ... 'Random Girl With Cute Hair' Hair

I like this one, but I don't know if it would work well with my hair.

Option 4: Kimberly Caldwell Hair

I like this, but I think it's too short. I also don't think my face is round enough.

Let me know!

4 comments:

gwen said...

I think Hayden's style would look great on you!

MaryRuth said...

I like #2 or #3!! SO CUTE!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Yes, I am voting for #2 or #3. But let me tell you, I think #4 would be wonderful. I think they are alot alike and you couldn't go wrong with any of them. If you don't like the first cut, you could change it up.

Susan said...

You'll look cute with anything but I like Random Girl #3 the most. :)