Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thursday Calder came home from school and said "go get ready, let's take a walk!" We have a cute little park only two blocks from our apartment that he had taken Piper to a few times the week I went to work. It was so nice to get outside and spend some family time together.


A nice lady offered to take a picture of all of us - I really wish I had more pictures with me in it. Piper loved the swing (no surprise there - she loves her swing at home!) It was so fun to play outside with her - she loves being outside. The only part she didn't like was getting back in her stroller to leave! After the park we walked to the grocery store to get some things that I forgot when I went the day before. It was further than I thought (I had never walked there...) but I enjoyed the evening away from the TV with my hubby.

1 comment:

Mayce and Ethan said...

So fun! Don't worry, this summer i'll take lots of pictures and you will get to be in them. The men always get so many pictures because they will never be the one to pick up the camera. Oh well. Yes we definitely need to work on our goals together this summer. Can't wait!