Monday, May 19, 2008

Dinner Dance

Here's the post I know you've all been waiting for! Just kidding! We got all dressed up and looked awesome, if I'm allowed to say that about us. The evening itself was uneventful. It was really fun to meet Calder's future bosses, who all seemed very nice. To me, it sounds like it's a pretty laid back place to work. It sounds like most people come into work around 9 so it looks like Calder will be walking to the bus stop since I have to be in at 8. I thought about changing my schedule to start work a little later, but Calder told me that was crazy. Oh well, at least we live close to the bus.

As for pictures, Calder absolutely forbid me to bring the camera in, but fortunately he let me take a few before we left.

My cute shoes

Here was the picture of my dress, for some reason I'm leaning weird, but the dress is cute.


We didn't actually dance since the music was a swing band and I have a hard enough time walking in heels. Oh well, maybe next time.

3 comments:

gwen said...

Y'all look great! What if you really would have brought your camera and starting taking pictures of Calder's new boss, etc. LOL I love in the middle pic how you have electrical cords in the hall and the two rooms showing! LOVE your hair.

emily paige said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! I've been wondering what you've been up to. Your hair is really cute!

Jen said...

I love the dress, hope you had fun!